Articles on this Page
- 02/09/17--02:00: _3 Tactics for Promo...
- 02/16/17--02:00: _Build Your Instagra...
- 02/23/17--02:00: _Barriers to Entry: ...
- 03/02/17--02:00: _How to Create a Giv...
- 03/09/17--02:00: _Why Isn’t Your Winn...
- 11/22/18--21:18: _Halloween Contest I...
- 12/06/18--00:45: _Follow Me in Merry ...
- 12/12/18--00:05: _Everything You Need...
- 12/12/18--00:37: _How to Define Conte...
- 12/12/18--01:03: _8 Free Strategies f...
- 02/09/17--02:00: 3 Tactics for Promoting Your Giveaways on Facebook
- 02/16/17--02:00: Build Your Instagram Followers with Giveaways
- 03/02/17--02:00: How to Create a Giveaway Content Plan
- 03/09/17--02:00: Why Isn’t Your Winner Responding?
- 11/22/18--21:18: Halloween Contest Ideas That Will Help You Boost Audience Engagement
- 12/06/18--00:45: Follow Me in Merry Measure: 7 Best Holiday Giveaway Ideas
- 12/12/18--00:05: Everything You Need to Know About Organizing and Timing a Giveaway
- 12/12/18--00:37: How to Define Contest Rules [TEMPLATE]
- 12/12/18--01:03: 8 Free Strategies for Promoting Giveaways
Putting your giveaways on Facebook is always a great idea. But how can you be sure they get some traction? Here are our top three, easy-to-implement tips. 1. Pin Your Giveaway to the Top Sure, you’re posting your giveaways on Facebook, but it’s very likely you’re posting plenty of other things, too. And with each […]
The post 3 Tactics for Promoting Your Giveaways on Facebook appeared first on PromoSimple.
Planning to build your Instagram followers is a great marketing goal, but it can be a hard one to accomplish fast—at least, without a giveaway. Read on to find out how to pump up your follower numbers in no time! An Easier Way to Build Your Instagram Followers Chances are you’ve already seen a giveaway […]
When you don’t get a lot of entries into your giveaways, it can be mystifying. What went wrong? Was it the prize? The marketing? Today, we’re going to go over a few mistakes you might be making in building your giveaways that are putting up barriers to entry. Read on… What are Barriers to Entry? […]
The post Barriers to Entry: What’s Keeping People from Entering Your Giveaways? appeared first on PromoSimple.
You’ve probably heard the phrase “content is king.” It means that content is often what brings people to your site, helps them develop an affinity with you/your brand, and even entices them to purchase. It also means that it can help your giveaway be amazingly successful. How can you create a giveaway content plan of your […]
Believe it or not, even people who win your giveaways will sometimes ignore you. Here’s why it happens and here’s what to do. 3 Reasons Winners Don’t Respond Generally, there are only a few reasons that your winners don’t respond after you contact them 1. They use a special email just for giveaways or promotional […]
It is the spookiest time of the year again and there’s hardly anyone who doesn’t love it. We all get excited about Halloween as it offers us a chance to show off our creativity with scary costumes and have lots of fun. And let’s not forget the yummy candy. There is definitive positive buzz around […]
The post Halloween Contest Ideas That Will Help You Boost Audience Engagement appeared first on PromoSimple.
Holidays are all about giving and sharing; about spending time with family and friends; about surprising them with perfectly wrapped presents they’ve been wishing for the entire year. For brands, holidays are the billion-dollar season. Everyone’s browsing the web and skimming through newsfeed on different social platforms in search for ideal gifts. But with growing […]
The post Follow Me in Merry Measure: 7 Best Holiday Giveaway Ideas appeared first on PromoSimple.
Although the entire online marketing landscape has been changing countless times over the last decade, the concept of giveaways is still among the most potent social media marketing and blog strategies you can utilize to promote your products and/or services and gain visibility among your target audience. With the sudden rise of social media popularity […]
The post Everything You Need to Know About Organizing and Timing a Giveaway appeared first on PromoSimple.
The contest represents one of the marketing techniques businesses can use to promote their brand, products or services, and ultimately attract new customers. You ask people to share original content, whether it is a photo, video, audio, or text, and in return offer them a prize that appeals and caters to everyone you are trying […]
Whether you’re looking to create excitement about your new product, boost your customer engagement or grow your list of subscribers – giveaways and sweepstakes can serve as your business ally. Because giveaways are typically simple and affordable to run and they bring a significant return on investment, companies and individuals across many different industries choose […]